We have already seen some very nice Black Friday 2016 game deals from the likes of Best Buy, Dell, Target and Toys R Us, and now GameStop’s 12-page flyer has surfaced online. As expected, we are seeing a number of PlayStation 4 and Xbox One S console bundles, along with deals on games and more.
It appears GameStop locations will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, but online deals will start on the 24th and run through the 27th. Brick and mortar locations will open on Friday the 25th at 5:00am, according to early leaks. The first 100 customers in each store on Friday will be receiving a Yo-Kai Watch Series 1 Blind Bag (with any purchase) and access to GameStop’s $1.99 T-shirt sale.
Head below for all of the highlights and a complete look at this year’s GameStop Black Friday ad:
- Uncharted 4 500GB PS4 Bundle $250 (Reg. $320+ value)
- w/ Free Last of Us or Ratchet & Clank
- Xbox One S Gears of War 4 1TB Bundle $300 (Reg. $350)
- Xbox One S Blue Gears of War 4 Bundle $250 (Reg. $300)
- New Nintendo 3DS LE Black/White $100 (Brand New!)
Note: GameStop is currently offering an additional Xbox One game (up to $59.99 in value) with the purchase of just about all console bundles, but it is hard to tell if that deal will extend to Black Friday bundles.
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided $30 (Reg. $40+)
- BioShock: The Collection $30 (Reg. $54+)
- Fallout 4 $20 (Reg. $30+)
- Ratchet & Clank $10 (Reg. $20)
- The Last of Us Remastered $10 (Reg. $20)
- 3 for $20 Pre-owned titles Xbox One/PS4
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.