These are the types of deals Black Friday is all about. Rare savings on great products. Today Nest officially pushed its seasonal discounts live for several of its high-profile smart home products.
The latest Nest Learning Thermostat (3rd gen) is now available for just $199 from Amazon, Home Depot, Target and other retailers. That’s a savings of $50 and the best deal you’ll find. With a 4.6 out of 5 star rating from more than 7,000 Amazon reviewers, it’s an absolute slam-dunk if you’re looking to add some smarts to your home.
Another standout deal is the Nest Cam Indoor for $149 from Amazon. Again, that’s a fresh price drop of $50 and a terrific deal. Rated 4.1 out of 5 stars from more than 4,000 Amazon reviewers. It makes a great gift for friends or family members looking to keep a watchful eye on their home or pets. Both of these deals plus a $50 savings on a Nest protect + LIFX Bulbs bundle are available on Nest.com.
Related: HomeKit-enabled Ecobee3 Smart Thermostat w/ Sensor just hit Black Friday pricing: $200 (Reg. $249)
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Auto-Schedule: Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
- Home/Away Assist: Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody’s home to help you save energy.
- Remote Control: Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Farsight: When Nest spots you across the room, it lights up to show you the time, temperature or weather.
- Energy History: Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
- Nest Leaf: You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.