Black Friday can be pretty overwhelming. There’s a mountain of deals available on everything from tablets to home appliances and even cars. You’ll hear the talking heads on your local news station and mainstream media talking about how Black Friday has lost its luster. Don’t listen to them. Sure, there are tons of sub-par deals being advertised, but don’t let that distract you from the really good stuff. I’m talking about sizable discounts on products that are notorious for never budging from retail. The types of products that are a good buy even at full price and become unbeatable when on sale:
We’ve broken down a few Black Friday product categories already, including HDTVs, video games, Apple products, streaming media players and home goods. Now we’re going to widen our scope to share the best overall Black Friday tech deals. We’ve based our selections on product popularity/quality and historical pricing.
And don’t forget, inventory is typically very limited for doorbuster and other popular deals so you’re going to want to make sure you’re ready for when they go live. We’ll, of course, be posting like crazy right through Cyber Monday, but we’ll also be tweeting some of the most hard-to-get deals. Make sure you’re following us on Twitter so you don’t miss any of the action.
- Samsung 50″ 4K Smart Ultra HD TV ( 50KU6300): $398 (Reg. $480) | Target, Walmart, Best Buy
- Ecobee3 Smart Thermostat (2nd Gen): $200 (Reg. $249) | Amazon, Best Buy – already live!
- Apple iPad Air 2 from $274 (Reg. $399) | Best Buy, Target
- Microsoft 12.3-inch Surface Pro 4 w/ keyboard: $600 (Reg. $1,000) | Best Buy
- Roku Streaming Stick (2016): $35 (Reg. $50) | Amazon, Best Buy, more – already live!
- Amazon Echo Dot: $40 (Reg. $50) | Amazon, Best Buy, Staples, more
- Xbox One S 500GB Console Bundle: $250 ($400+ value) | Dell
- w/ extra controller + Battlefield 1 + Gears of War 4
- PS4 Slim Uncharted Console Bundle: $250 ($330 value) | Walmart
- w/ $30 Gift Card
- NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router: $120 (Reg. $200) | Best Buy
- Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones: $40 (Reg. $60) | Best Buy
- For full Bose Black Friday coverage, click here
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.