Target has opened its Black Friday Early Access sale this morning with a number of this year’s hottest items on discount ahead of the big day. That includes Beats Powerbeats2, iPad mini 2, home goods and much more. Target is also offering free shipping throughout the holidays. As always, you can save an extra 5% with REDcard too. Note: final discounts are shown was the item is placed in your cart.
Our top picks at Target include:
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless In-ear Headphones Active Collection: $90 (Reg. $135+)
- iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi 32GB in two colors: $200 (Reg. $270)
- Garmin Vívofit 3 Activity Tracker: $60 (Reg. $100)
- Garmin Vívosmart HR+ Fitness Band: $120 (Reg. $200)
- Philips Norelco 4200 Electric Shaver: $35 (Reg. $70)
- Philips Norelco Multigroomer 7500: $35 (Reg. $70)
- Philips Sonicare Series 2 Electric Toothbrush: $35 (Reg. $70)
- Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright Vacuum: $130 (Reg. $190)
- Nutri Ninja AutoIQ Pro Blender Set: $70 (Reg. $160)
- Motorola 2 Camera Digital Baby Monitor Set: $130 (Reg. $260)
- …and even more deals here
Be sure to check out Target’s full Black Friday ad for even more deals coming down the pipeline later this week. You’ll want to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for all of the latest Black Friday news, deals and more.
Powerbeats² Wireless was designed to defy the ordinary while catapulting athletes towards unparalleled performance. Lightweight and engineered with the power of dual-driver acoustics, the reimagined wireless earphones deliver the premium sound and performance needed to propel you through rigorous workouts. Don’t let sweat stop you. Powerbeats² Wireless is IPX4 sweat and water resistant from the earbud to the tangle-free wrap around cable, with over-molding on the RemoteTalkTM for a no-slip grip when changing volume, switching tracks, and making hands-free calls.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.