In a rush following the release of iPhone X and 8, accessory makers pushed out a number of cases for Apple’s latest devices. From Pad & Quill to Twelve South, Waterfield and others, there are plenty of options out there. Amazon took more of a wait and see approach until this week. Its AmazonBasics line has now released a handful of iPhone cases, headlined by the $28 wallet and detachable case.
Made of PU leather, this 2-in-1 accessory serves as both a wallet and can be separated as a standalone case. There are three slots to hold cards and bills, as well as all of the typical cutouts for speakers and buttons. Amazon is currently offering five different colors including tans, brown and grays. Each unit ships with a one-year warranty. You can see all of the details here.
- PU leather wallet detachable case for iPhone X
- Functional, form-fitted, wallet-style case comfortably carries cards (3 slots) and bills
- Detachable case with open cut-out design protects corners while providing access to speakers and bottom ports; fits larger 3rd party cables; works with most magnetic car-mount holders
- Timeless style made with faux leather and adorned with attractive stitching; choice of color
- Strong, secure magnetic closure; backed by an AmazonBasics one-year limited warranty
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links