While the PSN Sale of the Dead is still in full swing, we are back today with another batch of discounted digital PS4 games. Today’s offers are highlighted by deep discounts on Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection, Far Cry 4, Rayman Legends, and many more. You’ll need to be a PS Plus member for this one to get the best deals. While some of the offers are solid prices even without a membership, many of these games drop as much as an additional 40% off with PS Plus. Head over to this morning’s game roundup for more options and down below for our top picks from the sale.
Top Picks from the Sale:
***Note: all listings below reflect the PlayStation Plus member pricing.
- Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection $17 (Reg. $30)
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 $20 (Reg. $40)
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Deluxe Edition $30 (Reg. $60+)
- Yakuza 6: Song of Life $30 (Reg. $60)
- Titanfall 2: Ultimate Edition $10 (Reg. $20+)
- Far Cry 4 $16 (Reg. $25+)
- Unravel Two $10 (Reg. $15)
- Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition $6 (Reg. $30)
- Tacoma $6 (Reg. $20)
- Rayman Legends $10 (Reg. $25)
We also still have the the 2018 PlayStation Gold Headset within cents of its all-time low at $71 (Reg. $100). We’ve also listed everything you need to know about the upcoming PlayStation Black Friday 2018 deals right here. And here’s how to prepare for the biggest Black Friday game deals from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and GameStop.
Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection:
Make history as the legendary Master Assassin, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, in Assassin’s Creed® The Ezio Collection, which includes the acclaimed single-player campaigns and single-player add-on content* from three games: Assassin’s Creed® II, Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood, and Assassin’s Creed® Revelations with enhanced graphics for PlayStation®4 system.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.