In today’s best game deals, Amazon is now offering Madden NFL 19 for $30 on Xbox One. That’s currently a match of the Xbox Live Gold price and within $1 of the all-time low. In fact, it is within $1 of the lowest advertised Black Friday price as well.
Speaking of Xbox Live Gold, Microsoft has now kicked off an early Black Friday digital game sale for members. You’ll find the aforementioned Madden deal along with many more discounts on titles like Red Dead Redemption 2, Call of Duty Black Ops 4, and Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
More game/console deals:
- Battlefield V Deluxe Edition $72 (Reg. $80) | Newegg
- Using code EMCEEEU28 at checkout
- FIFA 19 Xbox One $30 w/ Live Gold (Reg. $60) | Microsoft
- Cuphead $16 w/ Live Gold (Reg. $20) | Microsoft
- Forza Horizon 4 from $39 w/ Live Gold (Reg. $60) | Microsoft
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Xbox One $30 w/ Live Gold (Reg. $60) | Microsoft
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider – Digital Deluxe $35 (Reg. $70) | Amazon
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 $44 (Reg. $60) | eBay
- Red Dead Redemption 1 + 2 for $63 (Reg. $80) | Newegg
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker $30 (Reg. $40) | Target
- Super Bomberman R $20 (Reg. $30+) | Amazon
- Diablo III Eternal Collection $30 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- Monster Hunter World $30 or $24 w/ GCU (Reg. $50) | Best Buy
Save $10 on the rarely discounted NES and SNES Classic Consoles at Walmart
Down below you’ll find more console game deals and new products. Your daily iOS/Mac app sales are on the way!
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
Review: Nintendo Labo turns cardboard into whimsical & educational Switch accessories