Target is now offering a series of first-party Zelda, Mario and Donkey Kong 3DS games at $15 each. Shipping is free in orders over $35 and for REDcard holders but we are seeing a number of matches on Amazon with Prime shipping. These tiles are Nintendo Select games that carry a regular $20 price tag and rarely drop below that. If you’re still invested in Nintendo’s handhelds, now’s a great time to fill out your catalogue. Head below for our top picks.
Top Picks from the Sale:
- Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D $15 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time $15 (Reg. $20) | Target
- Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds $15 (Reg. $20) | Target
- Super Mario Maker $15 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- Super Mario 3D Land $15 (Reg. $20) | Target
- Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon $15 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D $15 (Reg. $20) | Target
- Star Fox 64 $15 (Reg. $20) | Target
- And more right here…
If you’re still carrying your 3DS around, considering grabbing the AmazonBasics Screen Protection and Stylus Kit at just $7.99 Prime shipped. It includes 3 styluses, screen protector and a nice cloth. Here are the rest of today’s best game deals.
Super Mario 3D Land:
- Nintendo Selects highlights a variety of great games at a great price, including this One.
- The Super Mario 3D land game reinvents everything fans love about Mario gaming with a platforming environment in true 3D.
- Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links