Prime Day 2019 is slated to start on Monday at 3AM, but today Amazon is giving us a sneak preview of its best deals coming next week. Each year the online giant offers a glimpse into what it believes will be the most popular offers of the two-day event to drum up interest. And I have to tell you, some of these prices are unreal. Amazon will be offering new all-time lows on its Echo speakers, smart home accessories, TVs, SanDisk storage, and much more. Most of these deals will be a part of rotating Gold Boxes throughout the two-day event but you’ll want to follow our Twitter account to make sure you don’t miss the Lightning deals either. Just remember, you’ll need a Prime membership to cash in on these offers. Head below for a preview of this year’s best Prime Day deals.
Amazon first-party devices heavily discounted
As it does each year, Amazon will be offering new all-time lows on its Alexa-enabled devices, Kindle E-readers, Fire tablets, and streaming devices. Headlining the best Prime Day deals for 2019 will be the second generation Echo smart speaker at $49.99. Regularly $100, it’s been trending around $70 lately but this will be the first time we’ve seen it drop below $50. Meanwhile, the larger Echo Show is slated to hit $159.99 (Reg. $230) and the new Echo Dot Kids Edition will fall to $45 (Reg. $70), which is the first discount we’ve tracked. We’re expecting more Echo deals to crop up over the two day event, but you can already get the entry-level Dot at $25 (Reg. $50).
Amazon’s Fire TV lineup will also see a number of notable price drops as part of the best Prime Day deals. Fire TV Stick will be just $15 (Reg. $40), which is a new all-time low and the best streaming stick price we’ve ever tracked. Here’s a look at the rest of the lineup for Prime Day:
- Fire TV Stick 4K: $25 (Reg. $50)
- Fire TV Cube: $70 (Reg. $120)
- Fire TV Recast: from $130 (Reg. $230+) – Already available
Of course, Amazon’s vast lineup of Fire and Kindle tablets will be discounted for Prime Day as well. Here are a few standout deals coming on Monday:
- Fire tablets starting at $30, two-pack bundles from $50
- New Kindle Paperwhite up to $50 off
- Latest Kindle: $50 (Reg. $80)
Amazon will be offering extra credits with the purchase of a Kindle reader to help jumpstart your summer reading routine.
Smart home tech, TVs, SanDisk storage and more on sale
While Amazon’s in-house devices will be heavily discounted for Prime Day, there will also be a constant rotating selection of Gold Boxes and Lightning Deals to choose from. We’ll see Ring Video Doorbell at $70, Blink XT2 cameras discounted along with eero WiFi systems. Here’s a look at the biggest tech deals expected on Prime Day:
- Save up to 50% on Select Sony LED Smart TVs
- Save big on Samsung QLED 65″ TV
- Save up to 50% on select PC gaming laptops, desktops, monitors, components, and accessories
- Save $120 on Portal from Facebook with Alexa Built-in, just $79
- Save on select productivity monitors, accessories and networking products
- Save on select Chromebooks
- Save up to 50% on select PC streaming equipment
- Save $50 on the all-new ecobee Smart Thermostat with Alexa Built-in, just $199
- Save 30% on connected home devices
- Save big on select SanDisk and WD storage and memory products
- Save 30% on select Phone Cases and Accessories
- Save up to 40% on headphones from top brands
Get ready for Prime Day by following 9to5Toys on all our channels
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.