Apple is rolling out a new TV show sale this morning, offering a number of notable price drops on some of the most popular series from recent decades. All of which will become a permanent addition to your library of content. Hit the jump for all of our top picks.
Seinfeld headlines this week’s TV show sale
Our top pick from this week’s sale is Seinfeld the complete series at $49.99. That’s a 50% discount from the regular going rate and a match of the best price we’ve tracked all-time. You can add the entire series to your library and run back these popular shows at any time.
Other notable deals include:
- Breaking Bad Complete Series: $50 (Reg. $100)
- Peanuts Holiday Collection: $20 (Reg. $30)
- Batman The Complete Series: $40 (Reg. $80)
- Community The Complete Series: $30 (Reg. $60)
- 24 Complete Series: $50 (Reg. $80)
- Masters of Sex Complete Series: $30 (Reg. $60)
- Laugh It Up Fuzzball Family Guy Trilogy: $10 (Reg. $20)
- Chuck Complete Series: $60 (Reg. $80)
- Curb Your Enthusiasm Complete Series: $140 (Reg. $170)
We have plenty of additional deals in our media guide, including price drops on Blu-rays and more. You can save big in the latest ComiXology sale with up to 67% off Galaxy, Captain Marvel, and other titles, as well. Check out all the latest media deals right here.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.