Here you’ll find the best deals on films, tv shows, music and more. From iTunes, Amazon, Google Play and others.
Media Stories Yesterday
Media Stories January 18
Media Stories January 17
iTunes has kicked off a new sale this week featuring Sundance award-winners from $8 in digital HD. Typically around $15, this is a great opportunity to expand your movie collection. Sundance films are rarely discounted, so now’s the time to cash in. Some offers are matched at Amazon. A few of our top picks are below.
Media Stories January 16
Media Stories January 15
Media Stories January 12
Media Stories January 11
Media Stories January 9
Media Stories January 8
Media Stories January 6
Media Stories January 5
After launching a very notable iTunes movie bundle sale on Tuesday, we’ve spotted a handful of new digital film offers this morning. iTunes is now offering new decade bundles that include 10 films for $19.99. There’s upwards of $80 of worth of value here, as many of these individual movies typically sell for $8 each. Of course, each purchase will become a permanent addition to your collection.
Here are your choices:
- 2000’s – Anchorman, School of Rock, I Love You, Man, and more…
- 1990’s – Wayne’s World, Runaway Bride, Clueless, and more…
- 1980’s – The Naked Gun, Footloose, Clue, Ferris Bueller, more…
- 1970’s – Paper Moon, Bad News Bears, Heaven Can Wait, more…
- 1960’s – The Odd Couple, Breakfast At Tiffany’s, Alfie, more…
- 1950’s – Sabrina, Sunset Boulevard, Houseboat, more…
Media Stories January 4
Media Stories January 3