Amazon is offering the Star Wars Death Star Dusk-to-Dawn Night Light Projector for $15.33 Prime shipped. If you are not a Prime member, orders that exceed $25 will qualify for free shipping. That’s 15% off the typical rate there and marks the lowest price we have tracked since October. Why settle for a standard night light when you can grab this projectable Death Star instead? “It’s no moon, it’s the Death Star Projectable that beams a vibrant 3-foot image onto your ceiling, wall or floor.” A built-in dusk-to-dawn sensor automatically toggles power on at night and off during the day. An LED is used for light, helping keep energy usage to a minimum while also ensuring that it’s ready to last a lifetime. Rated 4.4/5 stars.
More Star Wars night lights:
- Mandalorian/Grogu Dusk-to-Dawn Combo: $10 (Reg. $11)
- The Child Silicone Lamp: $18 (Reg. $20)
- BB-8 Dusk-to-Dawn: $12 (Reg. $13)
- R2-D2 Power Failure: $12 (Reg. $13)
- View all…
Since you’re here, you may also want to check out some of our other news and deals. Just yesterday we covered Nyko’s new $20 Nintendo Switch controller, PS5 DualSense charging dock, and more. Fun and notable discounts include Amazon’s large Scratch-Off World Map at under $10, the Fujifilm’s Toy Story 4 instax Mini 9 camera with film for $60, and even this Legends Ultimate Arcade at $470.
Star Wars Death Star Dusk-to-Dawn Projector features:
- Star Wars Authenticity – It’s no moon, it’s the Death Star Projectable that beams a vibrant 3ft. image onto your ceiling, wall or floor
- Adjustable Base – Globe tilts up and down, allowing you full vertical control over where image is projected – also emits a soft glow to act as a guide light
- Light When You Need It – With light-sensing technology, this night light automatically turns ON at dusk and OFF at dawn
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links