Amazon is offering the Ferrari SPEEDRACER Stainless Steel Watch for $124.50 shipped. That’s $50 off the typical rate there and comes within $2 of the lowest price we have tracked. This elegant timepiece bears official Ferrari branding within a 44mm stainless steel case. A sleek, dash-inspired dial will help convey your love for fine automobiles while also helping to expand your current watch collection. A stainless steel mesh band adheres it to your wrist and Ferrari backs this watch with a 2-year warranty. Rated 4.9/5 stars. Continue reading to find more Ferrari watches discounted as low as $75.
More Ferrari watches on sale:
- XX KERS: $122 (Reg. $160)
- REDREV: $75 (Reg. $130)
- SPEEDRACER Leather: $195 (Reg. $250)
- Pilota Evo: $180 (Reg. $250)
- Pista: $80 (Reg. $95)
- View all…
Alternatively, you could peruse some of the other watch deals we’ve found. Examples include a 1-day Woot sale on Apple Watch from $130, the Amazfit military-grade T-Rex Smartwatch at $110 with more as low as $30, and this roundup of Relic, Bulova, U.S. Polo, and Timex discounts from $24. While you’re at it, be sure to check out Garmin’s new scuba diving-ready smartwatch.
Ferrari SPEEDRACER Stainless Steel Watch features:
- The Speedracer collection was designed to put the Ferrari fan in the driver’s seat. It incorporates classic and contemporary elements into a timeless design.
- Multi-Function Stainless Steel 44 mm Case with a Black Dial and Silver Mesh Bracelet
- Quartz movement provides precise timekeeping and minimal maintenance for a reliable and worry-free timepiece.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.