CDKeys is now offering 1-year PlayStation Plus subscriptions for $39.99 with free digital delivery (US accounts only). Regularly $60, this is the lowest price we have tracked in several months and the best deal available since Sony overhauled the service and combined it with PlayStation Now. Reports suggest this PS Plus subscription will stack onto and essentially turn into the new base tier PlayStation Plus Essential membership. Sony says “the PlayStation Plus or PlayStation Now voucher you redeem will be converted to a length of time on your current PlayStation Plus membership plan equivalent to the monetary value of the voucher you are redeeming.” You can check out the conversion chart on this page for more details. Head below for more.
The PlayStation Plus Essential tier delivers everything PS Plus always has – digital game deals, online multiplayer, and access to the monthly fee game library (here are the now live July titles). If you want to get in on the new game streaming library, you’ll need to upgrade to a premium PS Plus membership, details of which and the games available there can be found right here.
Here are all of today’s best console game deals and the official release date for the highly-anticipated God of War Ragnarök. Sony also unleashed details on the special edition releases, pre-order information, and a brand new trailer this morning for Kratos’ next adventure. Everything is waiting for you in today’s coverage.
More on PlayStation Plus:
- Get PlayStation games to download every month. Get hand-picked PlayStation games each month to download and play as long as you’re a member.
- Take on your friends with online multiplayer. Team up with your friends and play your favourite online multiplayer games.
- Enjoy exclusive discounts on PlayStation Store. Save more with a range of exclusive PlayStation Plus offers on PlayStation Store.
- Get 100GB cloud storage. Unlock 100GB cloud storage exclusively for PlayStation Plus members.
- New Games every month with Instant Game Collection.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links