Woot offers the LifeProof frē iPhone 6 waterproof case in black for $54.99 plus $5 flat rate shipping. Even with the added shipping cost, today’s deal is the lowest price we’ve seen for this case. It regularly sells for $80 and Amazon is currently charging $71.67. Features include:
- Built-in scratch protector for total touchscreen defense
- Works with the iPhone 6’s Touch ID
- Complete access to all buttons, ports and controls
- Anti-reflective optical-glass camera lens
- Maximum sound output and clarity
- Clear window showcases the iconic Apple logo
- Slim, sleek profile follows iPhone’s precision lines
We reviewed this case and found the following:
Overall, it is simply the best waterproof, shockproof case available for iPhone 6 out there. 2015 will bring the Nuud case which I’m expecting to like more as well as Griffin’s survivor, Otterbox Preserver and many more.
- Thinner than ever (with the help of the thinner iPhone 6 obv.)
- Totally waterproof to 6 feet for 1 hour. Very shock resistant. Dust? Snow? No problem.
- Camera, volume and Touch ID work fine.
- Headphone and Lightning charging ports often require specialized smaller cables
- Plastic front looks cheaper and smears easier than I’d like…
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links