Beats Studio Wireless is the Bluetooth version of Apple’s popular Studio 2.0 over-ear headphones. It features dual-mode active noise cancellation, an integrated rechargeable battery with 12-20 hours of run time, and re-engineered sound. You can use it in either Bluetooth wireless mode, or with an audio cable that connects to any iPhone, Mac, iPod, iPad, Android device or Windows PC. The package includes headphones, two optional audio cables, a USB 2.0 charging cable and power adapter, a hard shell carrying case, and Beats by Dre cleaning cloth. They have a 4.3/5-Star rating from nearly 1,000 Amazon customers.
You can also find the refurbished Sol Republic Tracks On-Ear Headphones V8 w/ 3 Button Mic and Music Control on eBay for a low $29.99 shipped. That’s $70 off the original list price, $20 less than Amazon for a new pair and the lowest we’ve seen.
- Tracks are REMIX compatible – swap in different headbands and cables with ease
- V8 sound engine speakers are fully loaded with deep bass and high clarity
- 3-button mic + music control
- Virtually indestructible FlexTech Sound Track headband has a 1,000 day guarantee
- Compatible with most Apple, Android and Windows devices that uses a 3.5mm jack