Today only, Woot is offering the LifeStraw Steel Personal Water Filter with Two-Stage Carbon Filtration (LSSTEEL032) for $39.99 plus $5 flat rate shipping on your entire order. That’s $15 off the original listing, $10 below the average selling price, and the best we can find.
Along with other additions and features, this model is more expensive than the basic plastic one due to its steel exterior and carbon capsule. It has received positive reviews much like the rest of the best-selling LifeStraw water purifier line.
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of Waterborne bacteria (>log 6 reduction) and surpasses EPA standards for water filters
- Removes minimum 99.9% of Waterborne protozoan Parasites (>log 3 reduction) and filters to an amazing 0.2 Microns
- Replaceable Carbon capsule provides 2nd stage filtration that reduces chlorine, Organic chemicals, odors and bad taste
- Made of durable, food-grade stainless steel with cap; meets FDA standards
- Requires no batteries, pumping, iodine or waiting – drink directly from water source
The award-winning LifeStraw Filter technology has evolved with the addition of a 2-stage filtration system and a sleek, durable steel body. In addition to the hollow fiber membrane found in the original LifeStraw personal water Filter, which filters out virtually all bacteria and protozoa, the LifeStraw steel offers the additional benefits of an activated carbon capsule. The replaceable carbon capsule reduces chemicals such as chlorine as well as organic compounds – including pesticides and herbicides – for up to 100 liters.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.