Walmart offers the Philips Hue 2nd. Gen HomeKit Bridge for $39.99 shipped. That’s a $20 savings off the regular going rate, a match of the Amazon all-time low and the best current offer available. Rated 3.9/5 stars by 217 Amazon reviewers.
- New and enhanced Hue bridge with increased internal storage for added functionality
- Works with HomeKit for Apple iPhone integration (IOS 9 users most effective).Control your lights with Siri voice control. Turn your existing Hue lights into HomeKit controllable lights and discover exciting new uses through 3rd party Homekit apps
- With the bridge, you can expand your Hue ecosystem and control your lights remotely or link them up to the rest of the web, newsfeeds or even your own inbox
- The heart of your Hue system to create the ultimate lighting experience
- Set timers and alarms, connect to a variety of apps, dim the light and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
Of course, you can easily expand your Hue setup with extra lightbulbs or the popular Lightstrip Plus. Learn more about HomeKit compatibility here.
Use the nightlight setting to navigate the dark when you need to get up in the middle of the night. The warm, relaxing white light is not too bright, making it easier for you to fall asleep when you get back into bed. Hands full of groceries and can’t turn on the light? Let the Hue motion sensor do the work for you. Set up the sensor in your kitchen to turn the lights on automatically when you enter the room. Control your lights simply by walking from room to room. Set up sensors throughout your home and never worry about flipping switches again. The motion sensor triggers your Hue lights to turn on when you enter a room. When motion is no longer detected, your lights will turn off automatically.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.