You don’t have to partake in skiing, snowboarding, or winter activities to enjoy this Mountain Hardwear Web Special sale. From today until 3/29 get an extra 50% off on a selection of men and women’s outwear, using the code MHWSTEAL50. So, take advantage of this sale to be ready for next winter. If you’re a member of its Elevated Rewards, you’re able to get free shipping on all orders. If not, you can join for free!
Our top picks from this sale include:
- Women’s Solamere Jacket: $32.50 (Reg. $100)
- Men’s Dragon’s Back Jacket: $87 (Reg. $235)
- Women’s Switch Flip Jacket: $55 (Reg. $150)
- Men’s Dynotherm Down Vest: $50 (Reg. 150)
- Women’s Barnsie Jacket: $102 (Reg. $275)
- Men’s Exposure Jacket: $92 (Reg. $250)
- Women’s Switch Flip Vest: $65 (Reg. $100)
- Men’s Trekkin Flannel Long Sleeve Shirt: $27 (Reg. $75)
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes. Over the last 20 years, our independence and willingness to do things differently has driven innovation in outdoor apparel and equipment. You’ll see more Mountain Hardwear expedition tents on 8,000 meter peaks than any other brand. From the first taped soft shell jacket to the first tent with 180° views, our products combine cutting edge materials technology with unconventional design solutions.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links