H&M has a deal of day you may want to take a look at. Get up to 50% off men and women’s tops and bottoms today only! This is great time to stock up on whichever category you feel like you’re lacking. Shipping is free for orders of $40 or more using the code 0040. Prices are as marked.
Our top picks from this sale are the Women’s Utility Shirt for $10 (Reg. $20) and the Men’s Cotton Twill Joggers for $20 (Reg. $50). The Utility Shirt is a basic top that can be worn casually or even to work. It’s one of shirts that goes with jeans or even a nice pencil skirt. You will get good use of this top, plus it comes in awesome neutral colors. As for the Cotton Twill Joggers, you can never have too many pairs. What’s pretty awesome is that they come in camouflage which is still in.
Our top picks for men:
- Hooded Sweatshirt: $20 (Reg. $25)
- Short-sleeved Easy-iron Shirt: $10 (Reg. $15)
- Biker Jeans: $30 (Reg. $40)
- Cargo Pants: $30 (Reg. $35)
- Long-sleeved T-Shirt: $15 (Reg. $20)
- Denim Shirt Regular Fit: $18 (Reg. $25)
- Padded Bomber Jacket: $35 (Reg. $50)
- …and even more…
Our top picks for women:
- Short Denim Shorts: $10 (Reg. $18)
- Ruffled Top: $10 (Reg. $18)
- Cut-Out Leggings: $10 (Reg. $18)
- Fine-knit Cardigan: $10 (Reg. $13)
- Cotton Jersey T-Shirt: $10 (Reg. $13)
- Super Skinny Ankle Jeans: $20 (Reg. $30)
- Long Shirt: $25 (Reg. $35)
- …and even more…
The H&M group is one of the world’s leading fashion companies. With our brands – H&M, COS, Weekday, Cheap Monday, Monki and & Other Stories – we want to inspire fashion fans across the globe to dress their personal style. Each of our brands has its own unique identity and they are united by a passion for fashion and a drive to dress customers in a sustainable way.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links