Update: Price has been updated to reflect a more recent price drop.
Amazon offers the West Bend Stir Crazy 6-Quart Electric Popcorn Popper for $14.65. Shipping is free with Prime or in orders over $25. That takes over $10 off the regular going rate, saves you $6 compared to the next lowest price at Target and is the best offer currently around. Over 4,000 customers have left reviews, rating it at 3.8/5 stars.
West Bend Popcorn Popper Features:
- Popcorn popper with motorized stirring rod to ensure all kernels pop
- Produces up to 6 quarts in about 5 minutes; built-in butter well
- Nonstick-coated popping surface
- Heat-resistant handles and base; plastic cover doubles as serving bowl
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
West Bend has improved on the classic corn popper design by adding a motorized stirring rod which ensures that every single kernel pops, every time. In about five minutes, the Stir Crazy Popper produces up to 6 quarts of perfectly popped corn, using one tablespoon of oil per 1/4 cup corn. You can clean it with just a quick swipe of the sponge. For added flavor, place a bit of butter in the butter well to melt over the corn as it pops. The plastic cover doubles as a serving bowl, so when the cycle is done, just flip it over to enjoy popcorn that’s guaranteed to be good to the last pop.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links