Back at WWDC 2017 in June, Apple announced a refreshed MacBook Pro lineup with the latest Kaby Lake processor and a few other spec bumps. We’ve seen a handful of discounts so far on these models but this week Best Buy and B&H are blowing out prices on the previous generation.
You can save up to $525 off the original MSRP on MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and other other models. Better yet, B&H only charges tax at the time of purchase for New York and New Jersey customers. In some instances at Best Buy, you’ll need access to its student discount program, which is free to sign-up for here.
Notable 2016 MacBook Pro w/ Touch Bar Deals:
- 13-inch (MLH12LL/A): $1,499 (Orig. $1,799) | B&H
- $1,475 at Best Buy w/ .edu
- 13-inch (MNQG2LL/A): $1,699 (Orig. $1,999) | B&H
- $1,675 at Best Buy w/ .edu
- 15-inch (MLH32LL/A): $2,079 (Orig. $2,399) | B&H
- $2,075 at Best Buy w/ .edu
- 15-inch (MLH42LL/A): $2,299 (Orig. $2,799) | B&H
- $2,275 at Best Buy w/ .edu
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links