Monoprice’s official eBay store is offering its MP i3 3D Printer for $116.99 shipped. That’s nearly $75 off the going rate found at retailers like B&H and is a match for the lowest price we tracked. This unit offers a budget-friendly way to dip your toe into the world of 3D printing. Rated 4.7/5 stars.
Monoprice MP i3 3D Printer features:
- Ready to Print out of the box
- Compact design – 150 x 150 x 115mm Build Volume – Create More!
- E3D Style Hotend
- Easy to Maintain for PLA Filament
- Compatible with CURA, host by Repitator, Simplify 3D
- 110-250V (Auto Switch) 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Printable Area: 120 x 135 x 100 mm
- 30-day money back guarantee, 1 year repair warranty