After eBay unveiled its Cyber Week plans earlier this morning, Target has now taken the wraps off what it plans to offer next week. Target plans to once again offer 15% off sitewide (mostly) on Cyber Monday again. As usual, this will throw a wrench in everyone’s plans but Target is likely to be the spot with some of the best deals. Head below for more details on Target Cyber Week.
Target Cyber Week delivers 15% off sitewide
The last few years Target has been very aggressive on Cyber Monday. By offering 15% off sitewide, it delivers some very aggressive discounts across the board. Some items are excluded, most notably Apple products, at times. So it may be better to look elsewhere for your iPad deals, although that cannot be confirmed until Monday.
Target will launch Cyber Week on Sunday with a host of feature deals on toys, including Swagtron Hoverboards and KidKraft kitchens. There will also be notable deals on Dyson and iRobot vacuums.
Here’s a breakdown of the full Target Cyber Week:
- Nov. 25: Buy one, get one 60 percent off all apparel and accessories for women, men and kids
- Cyber Monday, Nov. 26: Buy one, get one 60 percent off all apparel and accessories for women, men and kids, plus extra 15 percent off hundreds of thousands of items on Target.com
- Nov. 27: 30 percent off Target-exclusive home brands, including Threshold, Project 62, Made by Design, Hearth & Hand with Magnolia and more
- Nov. 27 – Dec. 1: 30 percent off indoor rugs, bar stools and media stands
- Nov. 28: Free $10 Target GiftCard when guests spend $40 on personal care or beauty products
- Nov. 29: Discounts across electronics
What November 29th’s ‘discounts across electronics’ will hold is anyone’s guess at this point. Look for there to be a few late deals to be had at Target once we’re out of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday official manufacturer discount window.
Black Friday at 9to5Toys
As always, we’ll have all of this year’s best Black Friday deals, news and ad leaks right here at 9to5Toys. If you’re not yet following us on Twitter, be sure to lock that in.
We also have a new 9to5Toys iOS app that’s now available for FREE. Customizable alerts, Apple Watch compatibility and more ensure that you’ll be up to date on all of the best deals throughout the holiday shopping season.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links