BuyDig is offering the refurbished Garmin Vivosmart HR+ Activity Tracker for $49.99 shipped. Although this band can be bought in new condition from third-party Amazon sellers for around $95, it actually fetches $140 direct from Amazon or B&H. Today’s deal offers a solid discount that brings it within a mere $2 of the lowest historic price we’ve seen. This wearable features GPS for mapping your activity. It also tracks the distance you’ve moved, floors climbed, calories burned, and much more. The Garmin Connect Mobile app helps you stay motivated with fitness challenges, smart coaching, and more. Customers will receive a full 1-year warranty with their purchase. Rated 4+ stars from over 60% of reviewers.
If you’re willing to give up the Garmin name in exchange for a lesser-known brand, look at this similar Fitness Tracker for $30. This unit is brand new, lasts up to 7 days on a single charge, and is Amazon’s best-selling fitness tracker. Rated 4+ stars from over 70% of its 3,000+ reviewers.
Garmin Vivosmart HR+ Activity Tracker features:
- GPS tracks distance and pace while mapping out your run or walk
- Swim-friendly, sleek band is comfortable to wear all day, and the always-on touchscreen display shows your stats, even in sunlight
- Estimates steps, distance, calories, floors climbed, activity intensity and heart rate on your wrist
- Receive full suite of smart notifications, which includes email, call, text, social media alerts and more (when paired to a compatible smart phone)
- Auto sync to Garmin Connect Mobile to join fitness challenges, review data and receive smart coaching
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.