Amazon offers the Zeroll Original 4-ounce Ice Cream Easy Scoop with Heat Conductive Handle for $10.99 Prime shipped. Regularly as much as $20, that’s $2 below our mention from last month and the best price we’ve tracked. It’s even less than the smaller 2-ounce version. Enjoy the smoothest scoops with this tool. The heat-conducive handle will result in more ice cream in your bowl or on your cone, as it’ll avoid compression. You’ll also experience less pressure on your wrists. Rated 4.1/5 stars from over 800 customers.
If you like to enjoy ice cream often, such a tool would be a welcome addition to your kitchen, especially at a relatively low price. For other novel kitchen gadgets, check out our roundup of the best options for under $20.
Zeroll Ice Cream Easy Scoop w/ Heat Conducive Handle:
- Heat conductive fluid inside handle
- Designed for right or left hand use
- Improved aluminum alloy that helps resist oxidation and corrosion
- Up to 20 percent more volume of ice cream by avoiding compression
- No springs to replace, one-piece design
- Color coded brown end cap, 4-ounce