Anker Direct via Amazon offers its Powerline+ II Braided Nylon Cable MFi USB-C to Lightning Cable for $17.59 Prime shipped when code ANKER652 has been applied at checkout. Normally selling for $22, that takes 20% off and drops the price to one of the best we’ve seen. Anker’s cable comes wrapped in a durable branded nylon and is rated to withstand over 30,000 bends, making it a perfect charging accessory to add to your bag. Plus, the USB-C connectivity means that you’ll be able to take advantage of higher charging speeds and connect your iPhone right to a newer Mac. So far ratings are still coming in, but Anker’s series of Powerline+ cables are some of the best out there.
More smartphone accessories:
- Aukey Key Series B80 Bluetooth Earbuds: $29.50 (Reg. $70) | Amazon
- w/ on-page coupon + code RXVKB2FJ
- Ainope iPhone XS Max Screen Protector 2-Pack: $3 (Reg. $11) | Amazon
- w/ code HRB3FZNH
- DJI Osmo Pocket 4K Action Camera returns to all-time low at $296.50 (Reg. $349)
- Insignia In-wall 3.6A USB Wall Outlet: $10 (Reg. $20) | Best Buy
- Ainope iPhone XR Screen Protector 2-Pack: $2.50 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
- w/ code 3DV7NZYS
Deals still live from yesterday:
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ LED Wallet Case: $48 (Reg. $60) | Amazon
- nonda ZUS Super Duty Lightning Cable: $20 (Reg. $25) | Amazon
- Insignia Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker: $40 (Reg. $60) | Best Buy
- Aukey 20000mAh Power Bank: $25 (Reg. $45) | Amazon
- w/ code BPE5UDQO
Sturdy braided nylon envelops a bulletproof fiber core, ensuring a lifespan thirty times longer than other cables. With full support for high-speed Power Delivery Charging, it’s the only cable you’ll ever need to buy. Use this cable with your USB-C Power Delivery charger (including Apple 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter) to charge your iOS device, and access fast charging for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR, XS Max, iPads, and more.
Lasts 30× longer than ordinary cables. Proven in a laboratory environment to withstand 30000 bends.