Today only, as part of its DealZone, B&H offers the Manfrotto TwistGrip Smartphone Kit for $49.99 shipped. Having originally sold for $150, we’ve more recently seen it going for $70 with today’s offer saving you over 28% and making the second-best we’ve seen this year. For comparison, this beats Amazon’s competing discount by $6. Including everything you need to turn an iPhone into a mobile photography and videography setup, Manfrotto’s kit comes with a universal smartphone mount alongside the TwistGrip handle. There’s also an added rail which lets you mount everything from external microphones to lights and more onto the package. Rated 3.8/5 stars from over 200 customers.
More smartphone accessories:
- All the latest Beats headphones on sale from $119: Powerbeats Pro $189, more
- Aukey 27W USB-C Wall Charger: $9 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- w/ code IIUJGKR2
- Google’s Smart Light Starter Kit includes a Home Mini, more at $35 (Save $20)
- Optoma NuForce BE6i Bluetooth Earbuds: $35 (Reg. $70) | Amazon
- Aukey 30W USB-C Car Charger: $10 (Reg. $15) | Amazon
- w/ code Y2VA45PS
- Strap Fossil’s Explorist Wear OS Smartwatch on your wrist for $129 (Save 35%+)
- RAVPower 20000mAh Power Bank: $18 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- w/ on-page coupon + code RNE9OVN9
- Aukey 10W Qi Car Mount: $22 (Reg. $27) | Amazon
- w/ on-page coupon
Deals still live from yesterday:
- Monoprice Obsidian 85W USB-C Charger: $37 (Reg. $52) | Monoprice
- w/ code 85WPD
- Spigen Liquid Air Armor Note10 Plus Case: $11 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- Nomad takes up to 80% off leather iPhone cases, cables, more from $10
- mophie Dual Wireless Charging Pad: $56 (Reg. $80) | Amazon
- Score Samsung’s true wireless Galaxy Buds at an Amazon low of $100 (Save $30)
- Xcentz Power Strip Cube: $14 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- w/ code ILYZW4UI
Manfrotto’s TwistGrip is a universal smart clamp that serves as a base for a complete modular photographic system and a filming rig. Its 1/4″ thread support and cold shoe lighting connection allow it to be used in multiple configurations and with different accessories.
The HandGrip is a camera stabilizer for the TwistGrip, which not only increases its potential, but helps to further support your smartphone. The HandGrip connects to the TwistGrip using its 1/4″ universal screw, and you can also connect it to a tripod using the universal tripod mount on its base.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.