Amazon is offering the SanDisk 32GB iXpand Flash Drive for $16.99 Prime shipped. If you are not a Prime member, orders that exceed $25 will qualify for free shipping. That’s $5 off the typical rate there and newly marks the lowest price we have tracked. If you’ve been wanting a way to physically back up photos, videos, and other files from your iPhone or Lightning-equipped iPad, this drive is worth a look. Not only can you manually move previously-captured content to iXpand Drive, you can actually record video footage directly onto it. Files can be password protected, and USB-A makes it a cinch to offload to most desktops. Rated 4.4/5 stars. Continue reading to find more flash drives priced as low as $5.
More flash drives on sale:
- Lexar JumpDrive 128GB Compact USB 3.1: $18 (Reg. $24)
- Kingston DataTraveler 128GB USB-C Metal: $20 (Reg. $26)
- Lexar JumpDrive TwistTurn2 32GB USB 2.0:
$56 (Reg. $7)
- Samsung BAR Plus 128GB USB 3.1: $18 (Reg. $21)
- Silicon Power Blaze 64GB USB 3.1: $10 (Reg. $14)
- Samsung FIT Plus 32GB USB 3.1: $8 (Reg. $9)
- View all…
Keep the ball rolling when you check out Samsung’s 500GB T7 Touch Portable SSD for $90, a batch of Cooler Master peripherals from $34.50, and even Alienware’s RTX 3060 Aurora R12 desktop for $1,000. Oh, and don’t forget that this black glass L-shaped desk is under $81.
SanDisk 32GB iXpand Flash Drive features:
- Designed with a flexible connector to fit through most iPhone cases
- Automatically back up photos and videos from your camera, contacts
- High-speed USB 3.0 transfer to and from your computer. Operating temperature: 0-35 °C functional
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links