Update (5/25 1:25pm): Best Buy has 40 Blu-rays for $4.99 each. Titles include: No Country For Old Men, The Boondock Saints, There’s Something About Mary, The Dictator, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, and many more. Free in-store pickup or shipping on orders of $35+.
Update (5/21 7:50am):
oday only, Amazon has Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series on DVD/Blu-ray from $72.99with free shipping. Both deals are the best prices ever.
- Farscape: Complete Series [Blu-ray] $52.99 shipped (Reg. $150) – ships in 11-12 business days
The LEGO movie was one of this year’s surprise hits (8.2 at IMDB) and it’s now available on iTunes a month before it lands on Blu-ray/DVD. LEGO is celebrating this release by discounting several of its iOS apps. The HD download will set you back $19.99, while the SD version is $5 less. It will become available for rent on 6/17.
The iTunes $0.99 movie rental of the week is The Bling Ring.
Fry’s has dozens of Blu-rays available for $4.99 each, but many are currently backordered. You can still place your order at the discounted price and it will ship as it’s available.
Blu-rays from Amazon:
- Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey $30 (Reg. $60) – Preorder (9.5 at IMDB)
- Chucky: The Complete Collection – Limited Edition $34.99 (Reg. $70)
- Planet of the Apes: 5 Film Collection $19.99 (Reg. $50)
- Comics Collection (Watchmen/Jonah Hex/Losers/History of Violence) $12.96 (Reg. $25)
- The Monuments Men $19.96 (Reg. $41)
- X-Men and the Wolverine Collection [6 discs] $32.96 (Reg. $70)
- Man of Steel Collectible Figurine Gift Set (BR + DVD + Ultra Violet Combo) $24.99 (Reg. $60)
- Die Hard: 25th Anniversary Collection [5 discs] $19.99 (Reg. $60)
- Battle Los Angeles / Lockout $12.96 (Reg. $41)
- The Five-Year Engagement (BR + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet) $8.96 (Reg. $15)
- Notting Hill (BR + Digital UltraViolet) $6.96 (Reg. 15)
Amazon’s DVD deals of the week: