It doesn’t get much bigger than Best Buy on Black Friday for a tech lover. And with a little over 2 weeks to go before Black Friday 2014, we’ve got the holy grail in our hands. Just like Target, Best Buy has beat the Black Friday ad leakers to the punch by releasing its biggest deals of the holiday season right on the front page of its website.
The deals will kick-off in-store Thursday, November 24th at 5pm and Friday, November 25th at 8am, but the ad specifically notes that you’ll be able to shop all-day long online both days. Doorbusters include a 4K Samsung 55-inch UHDTV for $899.99, all iPad Air 2 models $100 off, and Beats By Dre Solo headphones for $80.
So without further delay, here are our top picks for Black Friday 2014 at Best Buy as well as a sneak peak at the early sale beginning November 20th:
- Samsung 55″ LED 2160p Smart 4K Ultra HD TV (UN55HU6830FXZA): $899.99 (Reg. $1,400)
- Panasonic 50″ LED 1080p 60Hz HDTV (TC-50A400U): $199.99 (Reg. $500)
- iPhone 6: $99.99 (Reg. $199) *requires trade of any iPhone
- All iPad mini 3 models $75 off, 16GB starts at $324.99
- All iPad Air 2 models $100 off, 16GB starts at $399.99
- Beats by Dr. Dre – Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphones: $79.99 (Reg. $170)
- Xbox One 500GB Console Kinect Assassin’s Creed: Unity Bundle: $429.99 (Reg. $500)
- Xbox One Console Assassin’s Creed: Unity Bundle: $329.99 (Reg. $400)
- PS4 With Grand Theft Auto V & The Last of Us: Remastered: $399.99 ($510 value)
- 11.6-inch MacBook Air (MD711LL/B): $779.99 (Reg. $899)
- Samsung 28″ LED 4K UHD Monitor (U28D590D): $479.99 (Reg. $600)
- Seagate Backup Plus 5TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive: $139.99 (Reg. $200)
- Amazon Kindle e-reader: $49.99 (Reg. $80)
- Nest Learning Thermostat (2nd gen): $199.99 (Reg. $250)
- Dropcam: $99.99 (Reg. $150)
Shots from the ad and info regarding special early sale:
H/T: Best Black Friday
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.