Walmart’s holiday deals often standout from a pricing and spectacle perspective. As seen in the lead image for this article, Walmart is planning three separate sales events for Black Friday 2014: November 28th 6am (event 3), November 27th 8pm (event 2), November 27th 6pm (event 1). Each event will ring in new deals that will last one to two days or until supplies are exhausted. See banner above for specifics.
Once again, Walmart stores will offer a 1-hour guarantee on select products, which means Walmart is promising that you’ll get your deal of choice by Christmas as long as your purchase is processed between 6-7pm on Thursday.
Enough with logistics, it’s time to explore the best Walmart Black Friday deals for 2014:
- Apple iPad mini w/ $30 gift card: $199 ($279 value) 1-hour guarantee
- Xbox One: The Master Chief Collection Bundle w/ $30 gift card: $329 1-hour guarantee
- VIZIO 65″ Smart LED HDTV (D6501-B2): $648 (Reg. $998) 1-hour guarantee
- Beats by Dr. Dre wireless headphones: $149 (Reg. $279) 1-hour guarantee
- Xbox 360 4GB: $99 (Reg. 179)
- PlayStation 4 w/ GTA V & The Last of Us: $399
- Select Blu-rays: $3.96 each
- Samsung 55″ Smart HDTV (UN55H6203): $598 (Reg. $798)
- Chromecast: $25 (Reg. $35)
- Roku 1: $28 (Reg. $48)
- iPad Air 16GB WiFi w/ $100 gift card: $397 ($499 value)
- Beats Pill Bluetooth speaker: $99.95 (Reg. $200)
- Apple iPhone 6 w/ $75 gift card: $179 ($274 value)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.