As one of its Cyber Monday Deals of the Day, Amazon offers its Fire TV for $69 shipped. That’s the lowest price we have seen for this streaming media player. Add a year of Prime ($99) to your order to save an additional $40, which brings the total of your bundle down to $128 ($198 value). It’s rated 4 out of 5 stars from thousands of Amazon reviewers and features:
- Massive selection—Over 200,000 TV episodes and movies, millions of songs, and hundreds of games.
- Free 30-day Prime trial—Unlimited access to thousands of popular movies and TV shows including award-winning series from HBO and exclusive titles like Downton Abbey.
- Voice search that actually works—Simply say the name of what you want to watch and start enjoying in seconds
- Tiny box, huge specs—3x the processing power of Roku and Apple TV. Fast quad-core processor, 2 GB of memory, and dedicated GPU, plus Dolby Digital Plus surround sound and optical audio out
- Easy to set up and use—Pre-registered to your Amazon account so you can enjoy favorite titles and personalized recommendations
- Instant streaming—Exclusive new feature ASAP predicts what movies and TV episodes you’ll want to watch and buffers them for playback before you hit play
- Connect your small screen to your big screen—Fire TV lets you fling your favorite apps to your TV to free up your small screen for other uses. Or mirror your phone or tablet to your TV.
- Perfect for parents—Amazon FreeTime lets you easily limit screen time and create personalized profiles just for kids
- Great for gaming—Play blockbuster titles like Minecraft-Pocket Edition, The Walking Dead, and Monsters University, plus free games and Amazon exclusives. Paid games start from just 99 cents