For today only, as part of it Gold Box Deals of the Day, Amazon is offering the 4-Blade Paderno World Cuisine Spiralizer Pro for $34.95 with free Prime shipping. But if you aren’t a Prime member (free trial), your best bet is to find a very inexpensive item to pad your order to $35. That’s about 42% under the original listing, the best price we can find from a trusted retailer and the lowest we’ve seen this model go for.
This spiralizer has four blades that can “cut flat ribbons or spiral noodles in four widths, from angel hair (new) to thick spirals, plus a metal skewer to make accordion cuts or to reinforce hold on larger vegetables while slicing, and a tray for holding cut vegetables.” It is made of professional ABS, features covered storage to prevent rusting and is made from BPA-free materials. This model has received a 4.5/5 star rating from over 4,300 customers and is the second Best Selling Mandonline/Slicers on Amazon, behind only the 3-blade version. More notable home deals below:
- Vacu Vin Wine Saver Wine Pump w/ 2 Stoppers $9.49 (orig. $25) | Amazon
- Vacu Vin Wine Saver in White $9 (Reg. $15) | Amazon
- Nubee Infrared IR Thermometer $20 (orig. $60) | Amazon #1 Best Seller
- Vinturi Red Wine Aerator w/ $10 Target GC $22 (orig. $60) | Target
- Ozeri Prestige Electric Wine Bottle Opener $22 (Reg. $29) | Amazon
- BlenderBottle SportMixer 20-ounce black/pink $9 (Reg. $13) | Amazon
- CuiZen ST-1412 Hotdog Steamer $35 (orig. $50) | Amazon
- Philips Friends of Hue Bloom Starter Kit $135 (Reg. $180) | Amazon
- CobraCo 30″ Round Cast Iron Fire Pit w/ Cover $95 (orig. $190) | Amazon
- Craftsman 48-piece Wrench Set Inch/Metric $90 (Reg. $150) | Sears
- Kobalt 60-Piece Household Tool Set $20 (orig. $50) | Lowe’s
- Sportsman power generators up to 47% off | Home Depot
More on the World Cuisine Spiralizer Pro :
Simple to Use
The spiralizer is very simple to use. Begin by following all assembly instructions provided with the unit. Secure the spiralizer to a smooth, non-porous working surface by pressing down on each corner. Attach one side of your chosen fruit or vegetable to the small circular corer on the blade plate and gently press the prongs onto the opposite end. Use one hand to push the lever handle along while simultaneously turning the crank handle with the other hand. Your vegetable or fruit can measure up to 10 inches long and 7 inches thick, and must be at least 1/2 inch thick in diameter. Suggestions of vegetables and fruits to use are zucchini, carrots, cucumbers, sweet potatoes and apples. You can make long ribbons of cucumber and radishes for salads, apple spirals for apple slaw, and sweet potatoes for curly sweet potato fries. You can also use the straight blade for sweet potato or apple chips!
– Straight/Accordion Blade: Create ribbon cuts for salads, shredded cabbage for coleslaw, vegetable pasta, apple chips, and when used with the included pin you can create the popular spiral cut potato skewers.
– Angel Hair Shredding Blade (NEW): This blade creates perfect angle hair strands out of fruit and vegetables. Angel hair strands are ideal for use in soups, salads, and as a replacement for traditional pasta with a delicate sauce.
– Fine Shredding Blade: This is our popular “spaghetti” blade and is used to create a medium-sized cut for pasta replacement, stir-fry, and salads. Theses strands will hold up to a heavier or more substantial sauce like Bolognese.
– Chipping Blade: This blade allows you to create thicker stands or cuts. These thicker cuts are perfect for roasting and sautéing, and create an amazing base for many sauces. Make curly fries in mere moments with just a few turns of the handle.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.