Amazon launched Echo last november. This Bluetooth/Wi-Fi smart speaker is kind of like a standalone Siri. It listens for commands and then reacts. For example, just begin any command with ‘Alexa’ to grab Echo’s attention and then proceed to ask it a question. You can use it as a reference tool to pull information, play music, adjust your shopping list, and more:
Echo retails for $199, but has been available to Prime members for $99 since its introduction. That deal ends today. All Prime members must request an Echo invitation in the next few hours to lock in the $99 pricing. As of tomorrow, the price will jump up to $199. Not a Prime member? Sign up for a free trial today.
Prime Members Save $100 on Amazon Echo — Terms and Conditions
- Limited-time offer.
- Only Amazon Prime members who receive an email from Amazon with an invitation to purchase Amazon Echo are eligible for this promotion.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account while supplies last.
- Offer only applies to a new Amazon Echo sold and shipped by Amazon Digital Services.
- If you do not purchase a qualifying product while the promotion is in effect, the offer will not apply.
- Shipping charges may apply.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer valid for customers located and with billing addresses in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- If any of the products related to this offer are returned, we will subtract the value of your promotional discount from your return credit, and returns are subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.