The Sound Kick pumps out rich, detailed audio via a pair of 2.3-inch drivers, and it uses spatial technology to give music a bigger sound. However, at only 1.6 inches thick, it is easily small enough to take with you, and it offers seven hours of playtime on each charge. This power storage can also be used to top up your phone, which is just as well, because the Sound Kick uses Bluetooth to stream music wirelessly (although it also has a line-in port). The physical controls on the top of the speaker utilize this connection, allowing for easy playback and skipping. It is a great speaker, and this is the first time it has ever been so affordable — it is currently at half price.
- The Best $100 Bluetooth Speaker, Gizmodo
- Overall Best of Show CES winner, iLounge
- Enjoy up to 7 hours of playtime with the built-in rechargeable battery
- Stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth
- Control the volume and playback functions directly from the speaker
- Quickly connect to any device with a simple line-in option that works with a standard headphone jack
- Enhance your playlist with full sound, natural bass response, vocal clarity and UQ3
- Charge your mobile devices with the USB power port even while Sound Kick is running on battery power
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.