TechMatte via Amazon is discounting several of its USB-C to USB-A cables — used for charging and syncing newer smart devices including the 12-inch MacBook, Chromebook Pixel and more. These cables have received high marks from Amazon reviewers and the seal of approval from trusted Google engineer Benson Leung. It’s important that you stick with trusted brands when it comes to USB-C cables or else you could have a big problem on your hands. Here’s the breakdown of deals:
- TechMatte 1-ft USB-C to USB-A cable: $4.99 (Reg. $8)
- TechMatte 3-ft USB-C to USB-A cable: $5.99 (Reg. $9)
- TechMatte 5-ft USB-C to USB-A cable: $6.99 (Reg. $10)
- TechMatte 6.6-ft USB-C to USB-A cable: $7.99 (Reg. $11)
Introducing the TechMatte USB Type-C to USB Type-A 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Charging/Data/Sync Cable…
TechMatte’s USB Type-C to USB Type-A 3.0 Cable is designed for reliable, safe charging; just connect the C-connector end of the cable with your Type-C device and connect the Type-A connector end with your standard USB wall charger or car charger.
The TechMatte USB Type-C to USB Type-A 3.0 Cable is also designed for fast, efficient file transfer from USB Type-C devices to legacy USB 2.0-port computers.
- TechMatte’s upgraded USB-C to USB-A 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) Cable allows you to connect your USB Type-C phone, tablet, or laptop to a standard Type A wall charger or USB car charger to achieve reliable, safe charging.
- Connect this cable with a computer port for fast file transfer (up to 5GB/S) and syncing; USB 3.1 Gen 1 designation supports SuperSpeed operation and performs large file transfers with 3.1 compatible tablets/computers.
- Compatible with Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, OnePlus Two, Macbook 12″ 2015, Nokia N1 Tablet, Lumia 950/950XL and other smartphones and tablets.
- 56kΩ Pull-up Resistor: TechMatte’s USB-C to USB-A Cable is designed to fully protect your device from damaging excessive current.
- Techmatte USB-C to USB-A Cable is designed and constructed with grade A materials for maximum reliability and durability