simplehuman is known for making high-quality (but pricey!) home products. If you value design and attention to detail, you’ll love their trash cans and soap pumps. Amazon is now discounting several simplehuman products. Here are our favorites:
- Mini Round Step Trash Can, Plastic: $11.99 (Reg. $15) Prime only
- Mini Semi-Round Step Trash Can, Stainless Steel: $19.99 (Reg. $25)
- 22 oz. Square Push Pump with Caddy: $19.99 (Reg. $25)
- Profile Step Trash Can, Stainless Steel: $23.99 (Reg. $30) Prime only
- 7.5 oz. Compact Sensor Pump, Brushed Nickel: $31.99 (Reg. $40)
- 8 oz. Sensor Pump with Soap Sample, Brushed Nickel: $31.99 (Reg. $40)
- Round Step Trash Can, Stainless Steel, 30 L/7.9 Gal: $55.99 (Reg. $70)
- Rectangular Step Trash Can, Stainless Steel, 30 L/8 Gal: $79.99 (Reg. $100)
- Butterfly Step Trash Can, Stainless Steel, 30 L/7.9 Gal: $95.99 (Reg. $120)
- Semi-Round Step Trash Can, Stainless Steel, 40 L/10.5 Gal: $111.99 (Reg. $140)
- Steel Bar Step Trash Can Recycler, Stainless Steel, 48 L/12.7 Gal: $199.99 (Reg. $250)
Day to day life has room for improvement. That’s the basic thinking behind simplehuman. By solving simple, often overlooked problems, we make people more efficient in their daily tasks at home. We call our products tools for efficient living. They’re always simple, functional, and built to last. And we only build products we love to use ourselves.
We can be a bit obsessive. To make our pedal bins easier to use, we experimented with pedal angles and heights until we found just the right balance and feel. Our sensor pumps have the fastest sensor we could find so soap is dispensed into your hands five times faster than a manual pump. Our dishracks have uniquely angled trays and adjustable spouts so the water drains into the sink and not on your countertop. We test religiously to make sure our products work correctly for years of steady use.
We’re very proud of what we do. We delight in that “This is clever!” moment people have when they use one of our products for the first time, and we love that people can get as excited as we are over tools for efficient living.