To celebrate March 14th aka Pi day, 12 prominent Mac and iOS apps for students and researchers are on sale from today though March 24th, with apps like iThoughtsX mindmapping, Studies for flashcards, and Papers reference library available at 50% off their usual price. Other participating developers are discounting by 25%, with one research reference app offering a no-strings attached 90 day subscription for free.
If you are heading to university or college with a Mac or iOS device, there’s almost certainly something in this collection to help you better your studies. See the full list of apps participating in the sale below …
The 12 apps currently on sale for Pi day are:
- F1000 Workspace: Free 90 day subscription (Orig. $30)
- Papers for Mac: $39.50 (Orig. $79)
- DEVONagent Pro: $37.50 (Orig. $50)
- DataGraph: $67 (Orig. $90)
- iThoughtsX: $25 (Orig. $50)
- TextExpander: $25 (Orig. $50)
- Wizard: $60 (Orig. $80)
- Findings: $29 (Orig. $49)
- PCalc: $7 (Orig. $10)
- Studies: $15 (Orig. $30)
- ReadCube Pro: $22.50 1 year subscription (Orig. $55)
- Manuscripts: $20 (Orig. $40)
The sale is targeted at scientists, researchers and students in mathematics and science fields as a way to promote industry critically-acclaimed tools in the Mac app academia space. Find out more details about the promotion on the Nucleobytes site.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.