Amazon offers the TP-Link HS100 Smart Plug for $17.99 as well as the TP-Link HS105 Smart Plug Mini for $24.99, prices are reflected in the cart. Shipping is free with Prime, or in orders exceeding $35. You’ll save $7 on the smaller unit and $10 on the larger version. Both are almost 30% off the regular going rate and hit all-time low prices at Amazon. Rated at 4.1/5 stars across over 10,000 combined customers.
TP-Link Smart Plug features include:
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control
- Remote Access: Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone
- Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android 4.1 or higher & iOS8 or higher)
- Use Away-Mode to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away
- Easy to use and install. Just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect to your Wi-Fi network. 120VAC Volt Compatible
Control electronics from anywhere using your tablet or smartphone with the HS105 Smart Plug Mini. Turn devices on and off, create schedules and set timers using the Kasa app. Away Mode makes it look like you’re home when you’re not for added security, and the HS105 works with Amazon Alexa to enable voice control. Enjoy peace of mind by checking on your devices remotely and always coming home to a well-lit house. Set connected devices to turn on and off as needed, conserving energy and helping you save on your electricity bill.