Spruce up your shoe game with the Fourth of July Footlocker Sale. For men the adidas crazy Power Trainer is comfortable and has a wide forefoot allowing you to spread your toes for a more solid footing during training. Plus, the Nike Cortex Ultra is on sale for only $49 and is available in seven different colors. It’s sleek, stylish and will pair well with denim or shorts for the summer.
Our top picks for men:
- addidas Crazy Power Trainer $82 (Orig. $120)
- Under Armour Speedform Fortis $60 (Orig. $100)
- Nike Cortez Ultra $49 (Orig. $100)
- Jordan Eclipse $67 (Orig. $110)
- Nike Zoom All Out Low $82 (Orig. $140)
- Nike Ledgend 2.0 Short Sleeve $15 (Orig. $25)
For women, I love the Nike Pro Hyperwarm Fade Long Sleeve. It’s available in four different fun colors and will keep you warm while running on chilly days. Another great find from the sale is the Nike Free Run. This shoes is lightweight, breathable, and flexible. It complements your natural running stride for a comfortable gate throughout the day. Shop the rest of our women’s picks below.
Our top picks for women:
- Nike Lunacharge Essential $60 (Orig. $110)
- Nike Dry Fit 3.5″ Short $19 (Orig. $30)
- Nike Pro Hyperwarm Fade Long Sleeve $37 (Orig. $80)
- Under Armour Tech Shorts $19 (Orig. $30)
- addidas Team Climalite Game Day 1/4 Zip $26 (Orig. $60)
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links