EufyHome (100% positive lifetime feedback, an Anker company) via Amazon offers its Lumos Smart White Bulb for $12.99 Prime shipped when code EUFYBLB2 is used at checkout. Regularly closer to $20, this beats our last mention by $1 and is the best available. With both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility, you can easily use voice commands to control the lights in your home. Rated 4/5 stars.
Apple Smart Keyboard
Also on sale is the Lumos Smart Color Bulb for $24.99 Prime shipped when code EUFYBLB1 is used at checkout (Reg. $35). Perfect for adding a splash of color to your desk, kitchen, or living room. As a newer release for Eufy, over 50% of customers gave this bulb a 4+ star rating.
Eufy Lumos Smart White Bulb features:
- Comfortable Lighting: Use the EufyHome app to dim or brighten to your ideal illumination. (Do not use with dimmers and three-way sockets.)
- Voice-Controlled Illumination: Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant compatibility let you control your lights absolutely hands-free (Alexa and Google Assistant devices sold separately).
- Access From Anywhere: Whether you’re at home or away, dim and brighten the lights from your smartphone or tablet with the free EufyHome app (Android 4.3 and above or iOS 8 and above devices required. 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network support only).
- Functional Lighting: Set schedules to automatically turn on and off and enable Away mode to simulate a non-vacant house while you’re out.
- What You Get: eufy Lumos Smart Bulb – White (2.56 x 2.56 x 5.5in), User Manual, Safety Instruction Card, Happy Card and our worry-free 18-month warranty.