Quake-Con 2018 is now underway in Texas and we are starting to see some notable Bethesda game sales from both Sony and Microsoft to celebrate. While you’ll want to double check this morning’s roundup for any titles you would prefer a physical copy of, we have listed some of the most notable deals on both platforms you can download from the couch this weekend down below.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
Top Picks from the Sales:
- Fallout 4 GOTY $30 (Reg. $60)
- Dishonored Definitive Edition $10 (Reg. $20)
- Prey + Dishonored 2 Bundle $26 (Reg. $65)
- DOOM $15 (Reg. $20)
- DOOM + Wolfenstein II Bundle from $26 (Reg. $60+)
- More Xbox One Bethesda digital deals…
- More PS4 Bethesda digital deals…
Fallout 4 GOTY:
Get the complete post-nuclear adventure from Bethesda Game Studios and winner of more than 200 ‘Best Of’ awards, including the DICE and BAFTA Game of the Year. Fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. includes the critically acclaimed core game and all six official add-ons including Automatron, Wasteland Workshop, Far Harbor, Contraptions Workshop, Vault-Tec Workshop, and Nuka-World.