Nintendo has now kicked off a Square Enix Spring Sale on the eShop. That includes deals on titles like Spelunker Party!, I am Setsuna and LOST SPHEAR, to name a few. However, we also spotted some other notable digital Switch games on sale like Guacamelee! 2, Severed and more starting from $2. Head over to this morning’s roundup for the rest of today’s best game deals and down below for our top picks from the eShop sales.
Top Picks from the Sale:
- Severed $7.50 (Reg. $15)
- Guacamelee! 2 $14 (Reg. $20)
- Romancing SaGa 2 $12.50 (Reg. $25)
- Spelunker Party! $15 (Reg. $30)
- I am Setsuna $20 (Reg. $40)
- Forgotton Anne $12 (Reg. $20)
- LOST SPHEAR $25 (Reg. $50)
- EARTHLOCK $13.50 (Reg. $30)
- Cities: Skylines $27 (Reg. $40)
- Fear Effect Sedna $2 (Reg. $20)
- Yooka-Laylee $20 (Reg. $40)
- And many more…
On top of this Switch console bundle deal, here’s everything you need to know about the The Art of Super Mario Odyssey book featuring Bowsette and PDP’s Luigi and Peach-themed Fight Pad Pro Nintendo Switch Gamepads.
Luchador Juan Aguacate is out of retirement for a stunning new Metroidvania-style adventure. Explore a huge, hand-crafted world inspired by Mexican culture and folklore, filled with sassy new villains and weirdos (and a few old friends!). Learn bone-crunching wrestling moves to fend off skeletal hordes and overcome skillful platforming challenges… and who said anything about a Chicken Illuminati? Certainly not us!
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links