LeconeDirect (99% positive all-time feedback) via Amazon offers its Folding 10W Qi Wireless Charging Stand for $5.78 Prime shipped when code XZV2LFC9 has been applied at checkout. Typically selling for $20, today’s offer is good for a 70% discount, marks one of the first price cuts to date, and is a new all-time low. With a folding design, this charging stand can prop your device up at the desk for keeping an eye on notifications, or provide a convenient spot to drop your smartphone on a nightstand once laid flat. Plus not only does it dish out 10W charging speeds, but iPhones will be able to take advantage of 7.5W outputs, as well. Rated 4.6/5 stars.
More smartphone accessories:
- New Apple Shopping Event takes HomePod to $200, $99 off 10.2-inch iPad, more
- Aukey USB-C to Lightning Cable 3-Pack: $22 (Reg. $27) | Amazon
- w/ code 5SJDRXC2
- Scosche Dash Mount: $10 (Reg. $15) | Best Buy
- Slash 54% off the Withings Steel HR Sport Smartwatch at a new low of $92.50
- RAVPower 65W USB-C PD GaN Charger: $35 (Reg. $45) | Amazon
- w/ on-page coupon
- Anker Amazon sale starts at $7: Liberty Air 2 Earbuds, eufy Video Doorbell, more
- Anker ROAV Bolt Charger: $30 (Reg. $50) | Best Buy
- Aukey 60W USB-C PD Wall Charger: $24 (Reg. $35) | Amazon
- w/ code FOHNPE8G
Deals still live from the weekend:
- Lifeproof FRĒ iPhone XR Case: $40 (Reg. $60) | Amazon
- Marshall’s high-end Tufton Portable Speaker returns to a low of $300 (25% off)
- EasyAcc iPhone XS Battery Case: $12 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- w/ code 67CSQTEB
Textured fabric charging stand: High quality fabric design not only provides good touch experience, but also adds a clean, modern and stylish look to your home or office. 10W Fast Charging for Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+/S10/S10+/S9/S9+/S8, 7.5W Fast Charging for iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max and more.
Upgraded Dual-coil design allows you to charge your phone vertically or horizontally while using FaceTime or watching videos. The charger’s compact and foldable design allows you to save valuable desk space and bring it with you on-the-go.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.