Update (10/30 12:00pm): Amazon has the Mpow Tough Armor Case for iPhone 6 for $6.99 Prime shipped (Reg. $20) using code MPOWIP6T at checkout. Limited stock available.
Amazon is now offering the OtterBox Defender Series iPhone 6 case in black for $29.20 with free Prime shipping (free trial) or on orders of $35 or more. That’s more 50% under the regular price from OtterBox, around as much as $20 under the average price, and about $1 lower then our previous mention. A few of the other color options are discounted right now, but none as low as the black model.
- Robust, 3-layer protective case withstands drops, bumps and shock
- Built-in screen protector guards against scratches
- Port covers keep out dust and debris
- Belt-clip holster included that doubles as a kickstand for hand-free media viewing
It has received a 3.5/5 star rating from over 500 Amazon customers and iLounge gave it a “recommended” B+ rating. You’ll also find the OtterBox Symmetry for iPhone 6 on sale on Amazon for $28.95 shipped (Reg. $40+). However, if you’re looking for the thinnest iPhone 6 case possible or are worried about protecting the protruding camera, head over to our round-up for more information and a list of the thinnest cases out there.
More from OtterBox:
– Triple-layer, ultra rugged iPhone 6 cases made to survive the bumps, drops and scrapes you encounter on your adventures
– Built-in screen protector shelters every inch of the 4.7” display, defending against scratches, scrapes and scuffs
– Protective membrane cradles the Touch ID to block dust and debris and enhance device functionality
– Customize your case with a variety of color options and build your own personally designed case
– Belt-clip holster keeps your device handy and provides a mini-stand for hands-free use
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links