Amazon has the Alesis Q25 25-Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller for $39.99 shipped (matched at Guitar Center). That’s $139 or 77% under the original listing, $20 or more under the average selling price and the best price we’ve seen.
- 25-key USB MIDI keyboard controller provides the ideal surface for composing and performing music with computer-based digital audio workstations, sequencers, and more
- 25 velocity-sensitive keys ensure a dynamic performance
- Pitch and Modulation wheels add musical expression; perfect for emulating the nuances of specialized musicians via DAW software
- Octave Up and Down buttons extend the note range without taking up critical desktop space
- Sustain pedal input and MIDI output for pro-level functionality and versatility
- Single USB cable simplicity delivers both data and power
- Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition software is included to get you creating right out of the box
More from Alesis:
5-Key USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller:
Offering single-cable USB simplicity, the Alesis Q25 delivers complete MIDI control in a space-saving, compact package. Beginning with 25 full-size keys, the Q25 adds expressive Pitch and Modulation wheels. The velocity-sensitive keys respond instantly to your touch, while the sustain pedal input allows piano-style performances. The Q25 includes software from Ableton so you can make music today.Expressive Performance Features
Whether you need to chop out some chords, lay down a bass groove, or cut loose with a solo, the Q25 stands ready. The velocity-sensitive keys capture all the nuances of your playing. The Pitch and Modulation wheels can add vibrato, bending or other modulation effects to enhance your playing. Use the Octave Up and Down keys to increase the keyboard range.
Total MIDI Control
Using just the keys on the keyboard, one single button, and the assignable slider, the compact Q25 unlocks easy access to deep levels of MIDI control, so you can dig in to all your favorite software instruments. The Q25 also provides a MIDI output for adding a drum machine, sampler, or sound module to your setup.
Quick Computer Connection
A single USB cable provides power to the Q25 and a two-way data connection to your computer. It’s that simple. The Q25 includes music software from Ableton so you can begin making music right away. If you’d like, you can use the 9V power input (adapter optional) and the MIDI output for stand-alone operation.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links