LifeProof is finally rounding out its waterproof case lineup for Apple’s latest iPhones. Most likely handcuffed by strict partner agreements and an all-new iPhone design, it has taken LifeProof more than 5 months to release a case compatible with the 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus.
Now, the LifeProof nüüd waterproof iPhone 6 Plus case is finally available for preorder exclusively through this link with free 2-day shipping.
The case isn’t slated to ship until early March and is priced at $99.99, but you should lock in your order now as LifeProof has said this initial run of iPhone 6 Plus cases is “extremely limited.” Only the black version is available at this time. (note 2/23 5:30pm: seems like the website is getting hit hard with traffic so you may need to refresh multiple times if you get an error)
The nüüd makes your iPhone 6 Plus waterproof (up to 2 meters for 1 hour), dirt proof, snow proof, and shock proof (drops up to 2 meters), all without requiring an intrusive screen protector.
- Screenless design lets you touch the actual Retina display
- Thin, light and tough all-protective case
- nüüd waterproof iPhone 6 Plus case works with Touch ID
- Slim, sleek profile follows iPhone’s precision lines
- Complete access to all buttons, ports and controls
- Dynamic speaker ports deliver maximum sound output and clarity
- Optimal protection, durability and style
- Waterproof, dirt proof, snow proof and shockproof
- Anti-reflective optical glass lens for distortion-free photography
- Remains waterproof even when using headphones
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.