Ebay offers the popular Apple EarPod-styled Bluetooth 4 wireless headphones for $11.99 with free shipping. That’s $2 off the price we saw before and the lowest price we’ve seen for wireless Bluetooth 4 headphones. SaleSomePlus, the seller, gets over 99% ratings as an Ebay seller on this now popular design of earbuds. Bluetooth earbuds like this not only work with Smartphones, tablets and computers, but also work with BT-enabled smartwatches like the Apple Watch.
If you are looking for the ultimate Bluetooth wireless headset bargain, Amazon’s best seller is the Bluetooth V4.0+EDR HV-800 Neckband Sport Stereo Universal Headset Headphones for just $7.63 shipped.
Don’t want to take a risk on a No-name brand? Amazon has a bunch of Apple Watch-compatible headsets including MPOW ($27), PowerBeats ($199) or $72 Jabras.
Me? I love my JBLs which cost like $90 and BlueAnt Pumps $53 and can vouch for both headsets.
– Listen to wireless music from you mobile phone, tablets, PC and Apple devices
– Simple wireless connection to existing audio gear, Compatible with any stereo line input
-Touch a button, you can make a call hands-free and enjoy the music stored in the phone.
– Embedded echo canceling microphone, with only one button can easily switch between music and phone.
– Built-in sleep mode conserves the battery when the device is not in use
– Bluetooth V4.1+EDR
– Bluetooth Headset & Hands-free, A2DP, AVRCP
– -92dBm RX sensitivity and +9dBm TX output power capability
– 24 bit Audio codec, -98dB SNR
– 10meter, class2
1. Power: Press the power button for 2-3 seconds, along with red and blue lights, boot into the back even state
2. Power Pairing: Press the power button for 5-6 seconds, along with red and blue lights, after flashing red and blue alternately into pairing mode
3. VOL +: Press the volume + button for 2 seconds, add up the volume a maximum sound, a warning sound
4. VOL-: Press Volume – button for 2 seconds, cut down the volume a minimum sound, a warning sound
5. Previous: Press VOL+
6. Next: Press VOL-
7. Telephone Answering: when to call, press the power button
8. Refused to answer: when to call, press the power button for 2 seconds
9. Redial last telephone number: double-click on the standby power button
10. Charging: red light when charging, fully charged blue lights
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews and more!