Rockstar has put Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for iOS on sale today for $2.99. While we have seen the app dip below its regular $7 price tag a couple times previously, this is the lowest price it has ever been offered for on the App Store. The massive open world game follows the exploits of Carl Johnson in Rockstar’s first jump to the sunny state of San Andreas.
Head below for more details:
On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.
- Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
- Enhanced for the iPhone 5 series and iPad 4th Gen and above with dynamic detailed shadows and real-time environmental reflections
- Physical controller support for all Made for iOS controllers.
- Cloud save support for playing across all your iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
- Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
- Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
iOS Universal: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas: $3 (Reg. $7)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.